Parsing FCPXML the file “” couldn’t be opened

Forums X2Pro5 forum Parsing FCPXML the file “” couldn’t be opened

• This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week, 3 days ago by James Carrick.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    marc@aramian.com
    Participant

Same problem here. Can you please remove the offending lines in my xml? btw, which text editor do you use for xmls? I’m on a mac.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      James Carrick
      Keymaster

Dear Marc
        Have created another thread as your XMLD is unable to read fundamentally.

If we attempt to process it in FCPX we get the error, Extracting Audio Parsing FCP XML the file “” couldn’t be opened.

If we attempt to import the XMLD into FCPX we get an error, The file “” couldn’t be opened because there is no such file.

If we extract the info.xml and try to import that into FCPX we get an error, The MXL document sent from applicaiotn “Final Cut Pro” Could not be imported. DTD validaiton failed. Element asset content does not follow the DTD expecting media rep+ metadata got )

Would you be able to re-export the FCPXML from FCPX as a 1.12 version XML or a 1.10 XML and see if it can be re-imported back into FCPX, if it cannot then I am afraid we will not be able to either.

I will continue to look to see if we can determine what is corrupt in the FCPXML.

Yours Sincerely

James

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by James Carrick.
        Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Scroll to top