Missing WAVs

Forums X2Pro5 forum Missing WAVs

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Vid Price
    Participant

Hi there,

My AAF is missing WAV files, all the other files are fine. The WAVs in question had inactive clips in FCP which were turned off in the inspector. In X2Pro5’s Roles Tab these roles are all still showing.

I checked the AAF in Logic and I got errors for every WAV that said ‘Logic Pro can’t recognise file “file name” Please ensure that the file properties are correct and that it is a supported file type.

When exporting the same AAFs in the previous version of X2Pro everything works perfectly.

Any ideas?

Many thanks.

Simon Fearn
      Keymaster

Hi,

Can I just check, do you have the “Discard Inactive Clips” option enabled or disabled?

Thanks,

Simon

Vid Price
        Participant

Hi there,

‘Discard Inactive Clips’ is enabled. I can send you the FCPXML and AAF if that’s helpful?

Thanks,

David.

Simon Fearn
          Keymaster

Hi,

When you export the sequence in the previous X2Pro do you also have the “Discard Inactive Clips” enabled?

Could you first try the process in X2Pro5 with the “Discard Inactive Clips” option disabled.

Thanks,

Simon

Vid Price
            Participant

Hi there,

Yes I have ‘Discard Inactive Clips’ enabled on the previous X2Pro. I’ve disabled the option in X2Pro5 as requested and still get the same problem.

Thanks,

David

Simon Fearn
              Keymaster

Hi David,

Thanks for the update.

Could you please send the FCPXML and AAF to support@x2pro.net and we’ll have a look. Can you quote TS10707 in the mail.

Thanks,

Simon

• This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by Simon Fearn.
                James Carrick
                Keymaster

Hi David,
                  We have just sent you a link to a RLM version of the code which should resolve this issue.
                  Yours Sincerley
                  James.

James Carrick
                  Keymaster

Hi David,
                    We have just sent you a link to a RLM version of the code which should resolve this issue.
                    Yours Sincerley
                    James.

all2human
                    Participant

Hi James, I am experiencing this issue as well. May I send in our FCPXML and AAF?

Many thanks,

Fabian

jbeal
                      Participant

I have run into what I think is the same issue with missing audio in the AAF for WAV files that had deactivated channels in the FCP inspector. They don’t show up in the AAF even though I have the X2Pro preference box disabled. Is there an update available? Additionally, on import to ProTools the track names are absent. Thank you!

Attachments:
                        You must be logged in to view attached files.
                        James Carrick
                        Keymaster

Dear Jbeal,

What version of X2Pro5 are you running, have you updated to the latest 5.0.31 ? If so please attach a copy of the XML.

Yours Sincerely

James

jbeal
                          Participant

Thank you, James. I updated to the version that just came out last week (I think) and that seems to have fixed it. At least with the latest version of ProTools.

Best.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                          Scroll to top