Missing files and corrupt message

Forums X2Pro5 forum Missing files and corrupt message

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Beuttell
    Participant

Hi,

My sound mixer is reporting missing files in the aaf I sent him. He also notes that he receives a message saying the file is corrupt when he opens it in a session and that it seems to cause the software to crash.

Most of the missing clips are wav files, but there are plenty of wav files that are working fine, so it’s surely not the file type that’s the issue.

I definitely located all of the media correctly. Everything was included – the green checkmark shows up in the application. In the options, “embed media” was selected.

Please let me know what you think the problem might be.

Macbook Pro M1 2020 16gb, Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71), FCPX 10.7.1, X2Pro5 v5.0.25 (51)

Thank you

Noel Jones
      Keymaster

Hi,

Would it be possible to send us the FCPXML and the AAF to help with the investigation please.
        The AAF might be quite large so I will email you separately with the details of an ftp folder where you can upload it.

Kind Regards
        Noel

restlessnative
        Participant

Hi there

I am having the same issue. I have 4 short films and only one of the films has successfully been able to have the AAF file complete with the clips.

Thanks in advance.

Chris

Tim Robson
          Keymaster

We have a fix for this but it isn’t available on the App store yet. You will get a direct email shortly with information about it.

James Carrick
            Keymaster

Hi Restlessnative,

This should be resolved in the latest release, if you can upgrade and let us know how you get on.

Yours sincerely

James.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Scroll to top