Error Message Cannot Open

Forums X2Pro5 Error Message Cannot Open

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    IVANOLITA
    Participant

Greetings,

I’ve encountered a challenge while attempting to convert an FCPXML library. Despite my efforts and ensuring the program has full access to both internal and external files via system settings, I consistently face the following issue. I’d greatly appreciate your guidance on how to navigate this problem, preferably with a detailed, step-by-step solution. Your expertise in resolving this would be invaluable to me. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Best regards,

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Tim Robson
      Keymaster

You could first try deleting all of the Media Locations and re-loading the FCPXMLD and then check that the disk:
        “T7 Shield” is included and if not add it manually by dragging the icon to the location in the X2Pro5 menu.

IVANOLITA
        Participant

Hi Tim, I did but it’s not working. I refreshed everything and re-loaded everything. Please see screenshots attached.. Pretty frustrating as I downloaded the program specifically for this one task and it does not work.. Any idea on how to proceed?

Attachments:
          You must be logged in to view attached files.
          Tim Robson
          Keymaster

What is the media? It may be that you have a file type not supported by AV Foundation (which we use to extract the Audio). If those paths ending .RDC are the files then this may be the case, if those are paths to where the media is then it may be a permissions problem in those folders.
            If the files are not supported then you may need to import the files as proxies in FCPX and link the project to the proxy media (use something common as a format).

Tim.

IVANOLITA
            Participant

Dear Tim,

I’ve moved on to color grading, which required me to delete the proxies for re-linking with RED RAW files in Final Cut Pro X. As such, I find myself no longer in need of the program. Could you please assist me in navigating the refund process? Your help would be greatly appreciated as the program is of no use to me.

Thank you.

Tim Robson
              Keymaster

Ivanolita,
                I’m sorry to hear that you didn’t manage to use X2Pro5 successfully, if you want to get a refund that is done through the App Store, if you explain that you were unable to get it to work for you then Apple should provide a refund. All of the commercial side of it is handled by Apple and we have no influence with Apple, however, I understand that they are OK to deal with in circumstances like yours.

Tim.

IVANOLITA
                Participant

Thanks – can you provide a link/ guide me on how to request a refund through apple?
                  Appreciate.

IVANOLITA
                  Participant

Actually I found it. thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  Scroll to top