Can’t download previously purchased app

Forums X2Pro5 Can’t download previously purchased app

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks, 1 day ago by James Carrick.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    eowyn723
    Participant

Hi – I purchased this app (X2ProLE) in 2018 and can’t download it through the app store to my new computer – can you help please? Thanks!

James Carrick
      Keymaster

Dear Eowyn723,

The purchase in the AppStore will be registered against the Apple user you were logged on at that time.

Were you logged on as a different user then ? Unfortunately we have no access to commercial details or who has purchased what, that is all under the strict control of the AppStore. if its possible you had a different user then, you will have to approach the AppStore to see if you can recover the user account details.

Hope the above helps.

Yours Sincerely

James.

eowyn723
        Participant

Hi – it’s the same Apple account but as the app has been updated and renamed in the store it doesn’t show up anymore in my downloads because the current X2P looks like a different app. (Also sorry I didn’t get a notification about your reply so I’m just getting back to it now!) I don’t want to pay another $300NZD just to re-download the app I’ve already paid for.

James Carrick
          Keymaster

Dear Eowyn,

X2Pro and X2ProLE are the older legacy products, X2Pro5 was built for the new Apple chip set, it is a different product, there is no upgrade path between x2Pro/X2ProLE to X2Pro5 the only upgrade path is between X2ProLE and X2Pro, which is still available on the App Store.

If you logon as the same user you used in the AppStore when you purchased it will show which products you have purchased, if you purchased X2proLE, it will say so. If not you will need to go back to the AppStore as they have sole control over all user data, logins and commercial details. Unfortunately it is not something we can help with.

In the past where this has happened the user was using an older AppStore account and once they logged back into that they could see what they had purchased as that user, at some point over the years they had created a newer user.

Yours Sincerely

James.

eowyn723
            Participant

Ah thank you, I found LE in my previous app downloads, it just didn’t come up in the normal search in the store. Thanks heaps for your help!

James Carrick
              Keymaster

Dear Eowyn,

Glad you found it 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Scroll to top