Crashes Every Single Time

Forums X2Pro5 forum Crashes Every Single Time

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    HiTopFilms
    Participant

Hi again, sorry to post so much, I just promised our sound mixer for our first feature film that we would have an AAF to him this week.

James has been wonderful support, in giving our team the KEY/Software versions that bypasses the 32bit float glitch, the only problem now is that the software crashes every single time as soon as it switches over to “creating AAF” from “Building Sequence”. I’ve tried changing all the settings, giving the program full permission on all the disk drives, and re-adding all the folders the media is stored in.

I’m wondering if there is any possible fix you could recommend, or maybe even giving our team access to the original version of X2Pro (since that has far more favorable reviews and seemingly is a more stable build).

I really don’t want to ask Apple for a refund, and I fully believe in the program and want it to work! Just need some guidance and help.

• This topic was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by HiTopFilms.
      James Carrick
      Keymaster

Dear Alex,

Further to my mail this morning, we need a copy the “project”.log, “project”.txt from the location where the AAF was created. The crash appears to be without looking at the log a file that causes AVFoundation to fall over. We need the log to identify which file it is.

Will see if I can get you a temporary version of the legacy code.

B.T.W. what hardware are you running on ?

Many thanks

James.

James Carrick
        Keymaster

Dear Alex,

Further to my mail this morning, we need a copy the “project”.log, “project”.txt from the location where the AAF was created. The crash appears to be without looking at the log a file that causes AVFoundation to fall over. We need the log to identify which file it is.

Will see if I can get you a temporary version of the legacy code.

B.T.W. what hardware are you running on ?

Many thanks

James.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Scroll to top