Cannot Open Media Files

Forums Legacy X2Pro forum Cannot Open Media Files

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    joshgir52
    Participant

Hi,

I keep receiving a “Cannot open” error message and I’m not sure how to go about fixing it. Running x2pro in test mode, I can see all the media files that can’t be opened, but they’re all in the right locations on the drive. I’m also getting errors in test mode saying “Unsupported audio filter/adjustment.” The only things I can think of are that I don’t have permissions for these specific files, they’re corrupted, or that these are all clips with audio processing on them that weren’t committed into their own files, so they can’t be referenced or embedded properly. I tried converting them in Shutter Encoder which didn’t work in x2pro because they weren’t .mxf anymore, but the files played just fine in there so I’m quite confused as to what’s happening here. I’d love some insight as to what might be going on here and how to fix it. I tried to figure it out myself in Final Cut but I’m not the editor, I’m just the sound mixer, so I was pretty confused by the way it handles audio. If there’s anything I can do in Final Cut to fix this, though, I can give it a try.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      joshgir52
      Participant

Realized my XML didn’t upload, trying again.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Scroll to top