Cannot Open File Issue

Forums X2Pro5 forum Cannot Open File Issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MWestelmajer
    Participant

I have a few MXF files that aren’t being found by the program – I keep getting an error message below – I’ve added the folders the file is in and the files themselves and it still doesn’t recognize it. Help!

ERROR MESSAGE
      Cannot Open
      file:///Volumes/Albertans%20in%20Space/107%20Shawna%20Pandya_Aug%202/C%20CAM/CLIPS001/BTS%20Nick%20Board.MXF

James Carrick
      Keymaster

Dear MWestelmajer

Are you sure that is the full path given, file:///Volumes/Albertans%20in%20Space/107%20Shawna%20Pandya_Aug%202/C%20CAM/CLIPS001/BTS%20Nick%2
        As Nick%2 is not the right end.
        If you have not copied the full path correctly then can you go to the containing folder in finder and drag this into the Media Locations tab in the application and try again. If it already exists in the Media Locations tab, treble click it to remove it and add it again.

We can only take the path given in the XML if the path did end Nick%2 then the XML is probably corrupt, would you be able to attach a copy for us to look at ?

Yours Sincerely

James.

MWestelmajer
        Participant

It appears to be the right path – there are multiple files that seem to not be opened. I’ll send through the Dropbox.

I think the only issue file is 948_0344 –

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by James Carrick.
          James Carrick
          Keymaster

Dear Meghan,

Thanks for the link to the media, we can download, what we really need is the FCPXML please.

Yours Sincerely

James.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Scroll to top